Generating opportunities from Intangible assets and value chains in the collaborative Economy in Europe.
- Entrepreneurial discovery lab to unlock high-growth potential
- Social network analysis
- Key analysts as external observers
- Electronic participatory meetings for open consultation
- Innovative, customised business models
- Mapping of collaborative economy initiatives
- Organization of targeted events
- Needs assessment and customised advice
- Owners of sharing platforms, promoters of collaborative economy projects
- Digital technologies experts, social networking facilitators, business professionals
- SMEs, social enterprises, potential entrepreneurs, user groups and citizens groups
This pilot project is implemented in the framework of Enterprise Europe Network and is funded from DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs under the Call “Opportunities for European Entrepreneurs in the Sharing Economy” addressed to Enterprise Europe Network partners in the EU 251/G/GRO/PPA/16/9953.
The Enterprise Europe Network is one of the major actions in the COSME programme to help small businesses increase their competitiveness in the Single Market and beyond.
EU-GIVE can serve as an excellent basis for Network partners to cooperate with stakeholders and identify European SMEs and social economy players with the potential to participate in the collaborative economy within their respective regions.